Here is a link to my professional background.
Here is more information about me as a person:
- I have lived in NYC for nearly 18 years, and am currently residing in Brooklyn.
- I’m married to a cat whisperer named Alex.
- We have a Persian cat named Wallie. When she was a kitten, we thought her long whiskers made her look like a walrus….actually, we were mistaking a sea lion with a walrus, but Seallie doesn’t have the same ring as Wallie.
- My Myers Briggs Type is INTJ.
- My Personalysis report is spot-on. (See below.)
- I have workaholic tendencies, but it’s because I find people and people-related questions to be riveting. And… I’m a perfectionist.
- I am pretty quiet and reserved on the outside. Highly chatty and argumentative on the inside.
- I try to sleep 8 hours a night, and when I don’t, it’s obvious.
- I worry about becoming a bag lady when I’m older.